This article investigates the problem of finite-time stabilization for a class of interconnected switched nonlinear systems (ISNS) via sampled-data output feedback control. First, for each subsystem, the state observers and sampled-data output feedback controllers are constructed. Second, with a selected design parameter and a suitable sampling period, the finite-time stabilization is proved based on the homogeneous theory and related inequalities for the discussed ISNS. Finally, the effectiveness of the presented control method is verified with a numerical example and a practical example.
Bibliographical notePublisher Copyright:
© 2007-2012 IEEE.
- Finite-time stabilization
- interconnected non- linear system
- output feedback control
- sampled-data control
- switched systems
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Information Systems
- Computer Science Applications
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering